How To Get Pastel Hair
Get the perfect pastel look with LIVE’s temporary pastel spray colour
You will need:
- 1 pack of LIVE Pastel Spray (2 if your hair is long/thick and you want to cover all over)
- An old t-shirt, towel or cape (let’s not get colour all over ourselves)
- A comb
- Paper towels
- Some clips (you don’t have to section your hair, but you might find it helps to get even coverage)
Before application your hair needs to be:
- Light blonde – the lighter your colour is, the better results you’ll achieve
- If your hair has a lot of yellow/orange tone, the results of the blue & green sprays may be affected
- If your hair is darker than a light blonde, you’ll need to bleach it first. You can view LIVE’s bleaching products here
For more information on bleaching your hair at home, please contact our Schwarzkopf Advisory Team on 0800 328 9214 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help!
Step by step
- Before application, put on the gloves provided and keep some paper towels handy.
- LIVE pastel sprays can be used on towel dried or dry hair (just make sure your hair is clean and free from product).
3. Section your hair – this is especially recommend if you have long or thick hair. You’ll just need to twist sections and pin them up as shown on the left.
4. Before beginning the application, spray the pump a couple of times into a paper towel to get used to the spray delivery.
5. Take down the back section and begin!
6. Spray in short bursts down through the section and comb the colour through, using a paper towel to blot up any excess colour.
7. Continue to spray through the remaining sections, taking one down at a time.
8. Once applied, blow dry as normal – no rinsing needed. Voila, pastel princess!
Got hair to share? Show us on our Facebook page or tag us with #LIVEcolour on Instagram or Twitter for the chance to appear on our website!