This gives a temporary shade that will last up to 3 washes, depending on your hair history.
Blue TwistShop now
New! Virtual try on
- Instant Colour
- One wash
- Colour results from Blonde to Brunette.
Embrace the blues with our new LIVE Colour Spray in Blue Twist. Simply spray onto styled hair for an instant pop of colour!
- Check the colour application range to make sure this product is suitable for your natural hair colour.
- Remember, if your hair’s previously coloured, this may affect results.
- Avoid staining your fav jumper by having an old towel at the ready along with some gloves to protect your hands.
- Have some cotton pads and skin toner handy just in case you get some product on your skin.
- LIVE Colour Sprays should be applied to clean, dry, styled hair and set in place with hairspray of your choice.
- How to use:
- Always shake the can well before use.
- Place a towel on your shoulders to avoid contact with clothes.
- Spray on to dry hair in short bursts, holding the can straight and 10 cm away from head.
- Leave to dry and brush through once.
- This shade is suitable for all hair types.
- Colour result may vary depending on your original colour.
- Hazards and Cautions
- Extremely flammable aerosol.
- Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.
- No smoking.
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read label before use.
- Use in well ventilated places.
- Use in short bursts.
- Do not spray into eyes.
- Do not inhale intentionally.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Put only fully emptied into recycling system (recycling collection).
- Shake well before use.
INGREDIENTS: Butane · Alcohol denat. · Isobutane · Isopropyl Myristate · Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate · Oryza Sativa Starch · Synthetic Fluorphlogopite · Stearalkonium Hectorite · Silica · Aqua · Propylene Carbonate · Triethoxycaprylylsilane · Cetrimonium Chloride · CI 77007 · CI 77891