This gives a temporary shade that will last up to 3 washes, depending on your hair history.
Fiery RedShop now
New! Virtual try on
- Instant Colour
- One wash
- Colour results from Blonde to Brunette.
Get an intense pop of red with our new LIVE Colour Spray in Firey Red. Simply spray onto styled hair for an instant pop of colour!
- Check the colour application range to make sure this product is suitable for your natural hair colour.
- Remember, if your hair’s previously coloured, this may affect results.
- Avoid staining your fav jumper by having an old towel at the ready along with some gloves to protect your hands.
- Have some cotton pads and skin toner handy just in case you get some product on your skin.
- LIVE Colour Sprays should be applied to clean, dry, styled hair and set in place with hairspray of your choice.
- How to use:
- Always shake the can well before use.
- Place a towel on your shoulders to avoid contact with clothes.
- Spray on to dry hair in short bursts, holding the can straight and 10 cm away from head.
- Leave to dry and brush through once.
- This shade is suitable for all hair types.
- Colour result may vary depending on your original colour.
- Hazards and Cautions
- Extremely flammable aerosol.
- Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.
- No smoking.
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read label before use.
- Use in well ventilated places.
- Use in short bursts.
- Do not spray into eyes.
- Do not inhale intentionally.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Put only fully emptied into recycling system (recycling collection).
- Shake well before use.
INGREDIENTS: Butane · Alcohol denat. · Isobutane · Isopropyl Myristate · Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate · Oryza Sativa Starch · Mica · Stearalkonium Hectorite · Silica · Aqua · Propylene Carbonate · Triethoxycaprylylsilane · Cetrimonium Chloride · CI 77491