This gives a semi-permanent shade that will last up to 12-15 washes, depending on your hair history.
LIVE Men 095 Ultra Blue
New! Virtual try onShop now
- Your colour - your choice
- Intense colour or pastel look
Eye-popping colour. Achieve colour without commitment and experiment with your look to the full. With high voltage hair firmly on trend this year, these attention grabbing shades take at-home colouring to a whole new level.
- For pastel shades hair will need to be very light blonde so pre-lighten if this isn’t your natural colour
- Always perform an Allergy Alert Test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before
- Use a clarifying/deep cleanse shampoo 48 hours prior to application
- Check application range to ensure your natural hair is suitable for your chosen shade.
- If your hair is longer than chin length or thick, we recommend using two packs
- If you’re unsure on your chosen shade carry out a strand test
Application & Development
- Towel dry hair well and evenly before applying
- Avoid staining your fav jumper by having an old towel at the ready
- If you are only colouring parts of your hair, please take care when applying to avoid staining other areas.
- Use skin barrier cream around your hairline and ears to ensure your hair is the only thing being covered!
- No need to mix the colour, apply straight from the tube or mix a pea size amount of colour with conditioner to create your own unique shade!
- Rinse the colour out using lukewarm water
Always perform the allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before
If you’re creating a pastel shade, the colour you pre-mix is a good indicator of the colour result - if you want a more vibrant shade, just add more colour cream
Remember if your hair’s previously coloured, this may affect the results
Already coloured your hair? Then just follow the root regrowth instructions
If you’re lucky enough to have thick locks or hair longer than shoulder length, you’ll need two or more packs for a nice, even coverage
Old towels & skin barrier cream at the ready - you only want to colour your hair
Have some cotton pads and skin toner handy just in case you do get product on your skin
1 Instruction Leaflet
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coconut Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Methylparaben, HC Blue No. 16, Parfum, Polyquaternium-6, Propylparaben, Etidronic Acid, Ethanolamine, Sodium Chloride, Basic Red 51, Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-87, Propylene Glycol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenol, Isopropyl Myristate, Citric Acid, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Sodium Benzoate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene