This gives a semi-permanent shade that will last up to 12-15 washes, depending on your hair history.
098 Steel Silver
New! Virtual try onShop now
- Full of shine
- Semi-permanent shade
- Dreamy colour
Eyeing up that icy style? Well then, it's time to embrace those metallic vibes and opt for this seriously cool shade of silver!
- For use on bleached hair only. Use LIVE lighteners to create the perfect base.
- Always perform an Allergy Alert Test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before
- Use a clarifying/deep cleanse shampoo 48 hours prior to application
- Check application range to ensure your natural hair is suitable for your chosen shade.
- If your hair is longer than chin length or thick, we recommend using two packs
- If you’re unsure on your chosen shade carry out a strand test
Application & Development
- Towel dry hair well and evenly before applying
- Avoid staining your fav jumper by having an old towel at the ready
- If you are only colouring parts of your hair, please take care when applying to avoid staining other areas.
- Use skin barrier cream around your hairline and ears to ensure your hair is the only thing being covered!
- No need to mix the colour, apply straight from the tube or mix a pea size amount of colour with conditioner to create your own unique shade!
- Rinse the colour out using lukewarm water
- For blue or pastel shades, hair will need to be very light blonde, so pre-lighten if you’ve not been blessed with this colour
- If you’re creating a pastel shade, the colour you pre-mix is a good indicator of the colour result - if you want a more vibrant shade, just add more colour cream
- Semi-permanent shades are ideal for maintaining colour vibrancy between permanent applications
- Remember, if your hair’s previously coloured, this may affect results
- Avoid staining your fav jumper by having an old towel at the ready and use some skin barrier cream around your hairline/ears
- Have some cotton pads and skin toner handy just in case you get some product on your skin
- If you’re lucky enough to have thick locks or hair longer than shoulder length, you’ll need two or more packs for a nice, even coverag
- 1 tube of Colour Cream
- 2 sachets of conditioner
- 1 instruction leaflet
- 1 pair of gloves
Colour Cream: Aqua · Cetearyl Alcohol · Coconut Alcohol · PEG-8 · Ceteareth-20 · Disodium Cocoamphodi propionate · Methylparaben · Parfum · Polyquaternium-6 · Propylparaben · Acid Violet 43 · Etidronic Acid · HC Blue No. 12 · Ethanolamine · Sodium Sulfate · Sodium Chloride · HC Blue No. 16 · Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone
Conditioner: Aqua · Cetearyl Alcohol · Quaternium-87 · Propylene Glycol · Isopropyl Myristate · Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate · Sodium Benzoate · Citric Acid · Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine · Ceteareth-20 · Glyceryl Stearate · Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil · Parfum · Niacinamide · Panthenol · Hexyl Salicylate · Benzyl Salicylate · Hexyl Cinnamal · Linalool · Limonene