This gives a permanent shade that will last up to 28 washes, depending on your hair history.
U67 Blue Mercury
New! Virtual try onShop now
- New in!
- Maximum colour depth & radiance
- Cool metallic tones
- Full of shine
Make waves in metallic Blue Mercury! The built-in metallic shine booster, with coconut oil, leaves hair gorgeously glossy for a shade that’s out of this world!
- Always perform an Allergy Alert Test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before
- Use a clarifying/deep cleanse shampoo 48 hours prior to application
- Check application range to ensure your natural hair is suitable for your chosen shade.
- If your hair is longer than chin length or thick, we recommend using two packs
- If your hair is previously coloured, this might affect results
Application & Development
- Apply to dry, unwashed hair. To help remove any residue from hair gently brush before starting the application
- Avoid staining your fav jumper by having an old towel at the ready
- Use skin barrier cream around your hairline and ears to ensure your hair is the only thing being covered!
- Always leave hair down while the colour develops to give an even result
- Before rinsing the colour sprinkle a little water on your hair and massage your hair and scalp for a few seconds including around your hairline. This emulsifies the colour and helps to ensure an even result and reduce skin staining.
- Rinse the colour out using lukewarm water
Always perform the allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before
Check the colour application range to make sure this product is suitable for your natural hair colour
Remember, if your hair’s previously coloured, this may affect results
Avoid staining your fav jumper by having an old towel at the ready and use some skin barrier cream around your hairline/ears
Have some cotton pads and skin toner handy just in case you get some product on your skin
If you’re lucky enough to have thick locks or hair longer than shoulder length, you’ll need two or more packs for a nice, even coverage
LIVE Intense Colour should be applied to clean, dry hair
1 tube of Colour Cream
1 application bottle with developer lotion
1 After Treatment
1 Instruction Leaflet
1 pair of gloves
Colour Cream: Aqua · Cetearyl Alcohol · Ammonium Hydroxide · Coconut Alcohol · Cocamidopropyl Betaine · Propylene Glycol · Ceteareth-50 · Cocos Nucifera Oil · Ceteareth-20 · N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate · Parfum · Sulfuric Acid · 5-Amino-6-Chloro-o-Cresol · Potassium Hydroxide · Sodium Chloride · Sodium Sulfite · Ascorbic Acid · Sodium Silicate · Etidronic Acid · Quartz
Developer: Aqua · Hydrogen Peroxide · Cetearyl Alcohol · PEG-40 Castor Oil · Disodium Pyrophosphate · Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate · Disodium EDTA · Sodium Benzoate · Phosphoric Acid
Treatment: Aqua · Cetearyl Alcohol · Behentrimonium Chloride · Prunus Armeniaca
Kernel Oil · Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract · Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract
· Panthenol · Hydrolyzed Keratin · Isopropyl Myristate · Citric Acid ·
Phenoxyethanol · Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine · Isopropyl Alcohol · Glyceryl
Stearate · Parfum · Sodium Methylparaben · Propylene Glycol · Polyquaternium-37
· Glycerin · Dicaprylyl Carbonate · Butylphenyl Methylpropional · Limonene ·
Linalool · Hexyl Cinnamal · Lauryl Glucoside · Potassium Sorbate