This gives a permanent shade that will last up to 28 washes, depending on your hair history.
880 Tempting Chocolate
New! Virtual try onShop now
- Maximum colour depth & radiance
- Built-in Vibrancy Serum with vitamins & oils
- Stunning shine
- Suitable for up to 100% grey hair
Deliciously dark and oh-so tempting! With added vitamins and oils, it’s time to treat your tresses to some decadent chocolate - yum!
- Always perform an Allergy Alert Test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before
- Use a clarifying/deep cleanse shampoo 48 hours prior to application
- Check application range to ensure your natural hair is suitable for your chosen shade.
- If your hair is longer than chin length or thick, we recommend using two packs
- If your hair is previously coloured, this might affect results
Application & Development
- Apply to dry, unwashed hair. To help remove any residue from hair gently brush before starting the application
- Avoid staining your fav jumper by having an old towel at the ready
- Use skin barrier cream around your hairline and ears to ensure your hair is the only thing being covered!
- Always leave hair down while the colour develops to give an even result
- Before rinsing the colour sprinkle a little water on your hair and massage your hair and scalp for a few seconds including around your hairline. This emulsifies the colour and helps to ensure an even result and reduce skin staining.
- Rinse the colour out using lukewarm water
- Always perform the allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before
- Check the colour application range to make sure this product is suitable for your natural hair colour
- Remember, if your hair’s previously coloured, this may affect results
- Avoid staining your fav jumper by having an old towel at the ready and use some skin barrier cream around your hairline/ears
- Have some cotton pads and skin toner handy just in case you get some product on your skin
- If you’re lucky enough to have thick locks or hair longer than shoulder length, you’ll need two or more packs for a nice, even coverage
- LIVE Intense Colour should be applied to clean, dry hair
- 1 tube of Colour Cream
- 1 application bottle with developer lotion
- 1 After Treatment
- 1 instruction leaflet
- 1 pair of gloves
Colour Cream: Aqua · Cetearyl Alcohol · Coconut Alcohol · Ammonium Hydroxide · Sodium Laureth Sulfate · Isostearic Acid · Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate · Potassium Hydroxide · Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate · Lauryl Glucoside · Resorcinol · Myristic Acid · Ceteareth-20 · Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylates Copolymer · Sodium Sulfite · Parfum · Ceteareth-12 · Silica · Sodium Chloride · Sodium Silicate · m-Aminophenol · Citric Acid · Etidronic Acid · Linalool · Ascorbic Acid · 6-Methoxy-2-Methylamino-3-Aminopyridine HCl · Citronellol · Sorbic Acid · Benzyl Alcohol · Phenoxyethanol
Developer: Aqua · Hydrogen Peroxide · Cetearyl Alcohol · PEG-40 Castor Oil · Disodium Pyrophosphate · Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate · Disodium EDTA · Sodium Benzoate · Phosphoric Acid
After Treatment: Aqua · Cetearyl Alcohol · Behentrimonium Chloride · Prunus Arme niaca Kernel Oil · Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract · Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract · Panthe nol · Hydrolyzed Keratin · Isopropyl Myristate · Citric Acid · Phenoxyethanol · Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine · Isopropyl Alcohol · Glyceryl Stearate · Parfum · Sodium Methylparaben · Propylene Glycol · Polyquaternium-37 · Glyc erin · Dicaprylyl Carbonate · Butylphenyl Methylpropional · Limonene · Linalool · Hexyl Cinnamal · Lauryl Glucoside · Potassium Sorbate