This gives a permanent shade that will last up to 28 washes, depending on your hair history.
L74 Tangerine Twist
New! Virtual try onShop now
Explore your fiery side with our most vibrant copper. Our 2 in 1 Colour + Lift formula gently lightens up to 3 levels and adds vibrant colour to naturally darker hair in one step - simple!
- Always perform an Allergy Alert Test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before
- Use a clarifying/deep cleanse shampoo 48 hours prior to application
- Check application range to ensure your natural hair is suitable for your chosen shade.
- If your hair is longer than chin length or thick, we recommend using two packs
- If your hair is previously coloured, this might affect results
Application & Development
- Apply to dry, unwashed hair. To help remove any residue from hair gently brush before starting the application
- Avoid staining your fav jumper by having an old towel at the ready
- Use skin barrier cream around your hairline and ears to ensure your hair is the only thing being covered!
- Always leave hair down while the colour develops to give an even result
- Before rinsing the colour sprinkle a little water on your hair and massage your hair and scalp for a few seconds including around your hairline. This emulsifies the colour and helps to ensure an even result and reduce skin staining.
- Rinse the colour out using lukewarm water
Always perform the allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before
Remember if your hair’s previously coloured, this may affect the results
Already coloured your hair? Then just follow the root regrowth instructions
If you’re lucky enough to have thick locks or hair longer than shoulder length, you’ll need two or more packs for a nice, even coverage
Old towels & skin barrier cream at the ready - you only want to colour your hair
Have some cotton pads and skin toner handy just in case you do get product on your skin
· 1 bottle of developer lotion
· 1 tube of Colour Cream
· 1 After Treatment
· 1 instruction leaflet
· 1 pair of gloves
Colour Cream: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ceteareth-20, Octyldodecanol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Serine, Basic Red 51, Parfum, Oleic Acid, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Carbomer, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Sulfate, Benzoic Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Etidronic Acid, Disodium Pyrophosphate, 2,6-Dicarboxypyridine, Sodium Benzoate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Isopropyl Myristate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-37, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Lauryl Glucoside, Potassium Sorbate.
Developer: Aqua · Hydrogen Peroxide · Cetearyl Alcohol · PEG-40 Castor Oil · Disodium Pyrophosphate · Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate · Disodium EDTA · Sodium Benzoate · Phosphoric Acid
After Treatment: Aqua · Cetearyl Alcohol · Behentrimonium Chloride · Prunus Arme niaca Kernel Oil · Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract · Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract · Panthe nol · Hydrolyzed Keratin · Isopropyl Myristate · Citric Acid · Phenoxyethanol · Stearami dopropyl Dimethylamine · Isopropyl Alcohol · Glyceryl Stearate · Parfum · Sodium Methylparaben · Propylene Glycol · Polyquaternium-37 · Glyc erin · Dicaprylyl Carbonate · Butylphenyl Methylpropional · Limonene · Linalool · Hexyl Cinnamal · Lauryl Glucoside · Potassium Sorbate