This gives a permanent shade that will last up to 28 washes, depending on your hair history.
L76 Ultra Violet
New! Virtual try onShop now
- 1 step lightening & colouring
- Specially designed for naturally darker hair
- Vibrant results
- Fade resistant
Shimmering purple with red undertones sound right up your street? Our 2 in 1 Colour + Lift formula gently lightens up to 3 levels and adds vibrant colour to naturally darker hair in one step - simple!
- Always perform an Allergy Alert Test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before
- Use a clarifying/deep cleanse shampoo 48 hours prior to application
- Check application range to ensure your natural hair is suitable for your chosen shade.
- If your hair is longer than chin length or thick, we recommend using two packs
- If your hair is previously coloured, this might affect results
Application & Development
- Apply to dry, unwashed hair. To help remove any residue from hair gently brush before starting the application
- Avoid staining your fav jumper by having an old towel at the ready
- Use skin barrier cream around your hairline and ears to ensure your hair is the only thing being covered!
- Always leave hair down while the colour develops to give an even result
- Before rinsing the colour sprinkle a little water on your hair and massage your hair and scalp for a few seconds including around your hairline. This emulsifies the colour and helps to ensure an even result and reduce skin staining.
- Rinse the colour out using lukewarm water
- Always perform the allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before
- Remember if your hair’s previously coloured, this may affect the results
- Already coloured your hair? Then just follow the root regrowth instructions
- If you’re lucky enough to have thick locks or hair longer than shoulder length, you’ll need two or more packs for a nice, even coverage
- Old towels & skin barrier cream at the ready - you only want to colour your hair
- Have some cotton pads and skin toner handy just in case you do get product on your skin
- 1 bottle of developer lotion
- 1 tube of Colour Cream
- 1 After Treatment
- 1 instruction leaflet
- 1 pair of gloves
Colour Cream: Aqua · Cetearyl Alcohol · Aminomethyl Propanol · Coconut Alcohol · Sodium Laureth Sulfate · Ammonium Hydroxide · Isostearic Acid · 1-Hydroxyethyl 4,5-Diamino Pyrazole Sulfate · Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate · Potassium Hydro xide · Lauryl Glucoside · 1-Naphthol · Myristic Acid · Ceteareth-20 · Acrylamidopro pyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylates Copolymer · Sodium Sulfite · Parfum · Ceteareth-12 · Sodium Chloride · Ammonium Sulfate · Sodium Silicate · 6-Methoxy-2-Methylamino-3- Aminopyridine HCl · Citric Acid · Etidronic Acid · Linalool · Ascorbic Acid · 4-Amino- 2-Hydroxytoluene · Citronellol · Sorbic Acid · Benzyl Alcohol · Phenoxyethanol
Developer: Aqua · Hydrogen Peroxide · Cetearyl Alcohol · PEG-40 Castor Oil · Disodium Pyrophosphate · Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate · Disodium EDTA · Sodium Benzoate · Phosphoric Acid
After Treatment: Aqua · Cetearyl Alcohol · Behentrimonium Chloride · Prunus Arme niaca Kernel Oil · Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract · Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract · Panthe nol · Hydrolyzed Keratin · Isopropyl Myristate · Citric Acid · Phenoxyethanol · Stearami dopropyl Dimethylamine · Isopropyl Alcohol · Glyceryl Stearate · Parfum · Sodium Methylparaben · Propylene Glycol · Polyquaternium-37 · Glyc erin · Dicaprylyl Carbonate · Butylphenyl Methylpropional · Limonene · Linalool · Hexyl Cinnamal · Lauryl Glucoside · Potassium Sorbate